Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Naruto 413 Spoiler

NARUTO 413 SPOILERS::::::: Gold Lightning

*Naruto Trains with the Oil. It turns out that the longer it takes to train the faster you become a frog each try. You must finish training in 2 weeks or the staff will not work in time.*

*Back to Sasuke*

*Sasuke & 8Tails move to face each other, Hawk is motioned to stay back*

-8TJ: Well, well, well... seems like you're resistant to my Normal attacks...

-Sasuke: You have no power over me, 8Tails. I now understand why I am
here. I made a promise and I'm here to keep it. Today, I put my past
behind me.

*He jumps up to attack 8Tails, but he (8Tails) teleports away.*

-8TJ (off-Panel): Have it your way, Uchiha. So be it... be prepared to
meet your maker. Your past, present, and future ends
here... today! Prepare to die! Say "Goodbye", Uchiha,
as you witness my true wrath!

*8TJ Transforms into 5 Tailed State*

-Sasuke: Hrm...

* - The Sharingan begins to spin in Sasukes Eyes, He raises his arms up and
closes his eyes to concentrate, causing chakra to swirl around him.
Shadow floats a bit off the ground and is enveloped by a golden light
as he transforms into MS Sasuke. He flies toward 8TJ and attacks.

END
Next Chapter: I AM - Sasuke's true power confronts 5 tails!


TOTALY LEGIT

No comments:

Post a Comment