Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Naruto Shippuden 110 Arrest Bijuu

Ino screaming because the hand has Katsuyu roost. Katsuyu sit fourth in the team Fuin.
Ino: A.. What is this? Jutsu enemy do?
Hinata: snail?

Katsuyu sit in the shoulder Fuin

Katsuyu

Sakura: This is the same kuchiyose Tsunade, Katsuyu.
Ino / Hinata: Sorry
Sakura: Why are you here?
Shizune: You came to help us right? Katsuyu same.
Katsuyu: Tsunade about the same condition Fuin against Tim Sanbi. So he sent me to add to the chakra Fuin.
Shizune: That will be very helpful.
Katsuyu: Then I will share my chakra on you.

Yuukimaru

Rinji chapfallen

Shizune: Please.
Katsuyu: Okay.
Katsuyu begin distributing his chakra on Team Fuin
Yuukimaru still issued his chakra, Rinji attention Fuin team.
*****
Rinji: Tsunade damn! He sends Katsuyu ... damn it (view on Yuukimaru) Come on. Keep Yuukimaru.
****
Guren and Naruto ran towards Yuukimaru.
Guren: Naruto!
Naruto: What?

Naruto and Guren

Guren: Will I be pardoned ...? Your means, whether he will forgive me? When Yuukimaru know that I am the mother of murder?
Naruto: You're still thinking about it?
Guren: I will defend Yuukimaru.
Naruto: If I was you, I will continue to understand! Although I am insulted or rejected, or even the doghouse! ... Does he think that I am not the place to go back or not, so that no matter! I will still understand.
Guren: yah. You're right! I am also a fool ... like you, Naruto.
Naruto: What?
Guren: Yuukimaru!

*****

Katsuyu provide additional chakra

Sakura: I feel the strength Sanbi below the surface of the water ...
Hinata: ... for once I feel like there is a chakra would explode at any time.
Ino: Segini many? Without chakra Katsuyu, my strength will not be ...
Shizune: Listen, if Sanbi fell into the hands of Orochimaru or Akatsuki ... It will be disaster for the Konoha no Sato .. But, Sanbi have in our hands now ... The only one who can save our friends in Konoha no Sato of this is our strength.
Sakura / Hinata / Ino: Yes
Shizune: Katsuyu same, you can increase again your chakra?
Katsuyu: Good. I will try
Shizune: We will pick it up to another dimension.
*****
Rinji: They are still trying to fuin Sanbi. Yuukimaru, remove Sanbi spirit! Make a liar!
*****

Kiba cs

Kiba: Sai, whether they attack you also?
Sai: Yah. They get Yuukimaru!
Akamaru bark to the smoke.
Tenten: This?
Lee: Not any more. This is definitely them!
Tenten: Wait!
Lee: What do you do? This time for revenge!
Tenten: If we go now, at most we will charge at each other.
Kiba: Yah. Akamaru can even smell superfluous.
Sai: We should wait and see.
Lee: Oops. This is very frustrating to make.
*****

Kakashi fell ill and caught Kigiri Katon

Kage bunshin Kigiri

Kakashi caught

Kakashi are Kigiri avoid attack. Kakashi see light from the blue chakra Yuukimaru in the sky.
Kakashi: It seems Yuukimaru opponents are using to control Sanbi. If so, Tim Fuin in danger. The situation is critical. Bunshin against all this is not possible.
Kigiri attack Kakashi with Katon attacks.
Kakashi: This is not good. I can not avoid interminable.
One successful attack on Kakashi.
Kigiri: Arrival time Enbakurou ...
Two Kigiri changes to Kakashi smoke and wind. Kage bunshin Kigiri disappear and live Kigiri own.

Kigiri catch kakashi

Raikiri

Kigiri: Not kukira I can defeat alone, Kakashi, Konoha legend's no Sato. This resistance is a bad ...
Suddenly Kakashi turns to smoke.
Kigiri: What ...?
Kakashi already behind Kigiri
Kakashi: Although not as good as you, I can also kage bunshin. (Removing the raikiri) Raikiri.
Kakashi raikiri to thrust back Kigiri
*****

3 dragon smoke

Yamato

Yamato: This is terrible.
Yamato hand and seal to create a timber to grow up and participate to the Yamato.
Kihou: They say, smoke like a high .. Enryuu
Three pieces of smoke dragon attack Yamato!

Suitom Suihachi

Kihou

Yamato: Mokuton can not fight smoke form that is easily changed. If so I need to change the style my power... Suiton Suihachi
Water out of the hands of the Yamato and the dragon smoke. Dragon smoke disappeared by the water
Kihou: What?
Yamato: the smoke and steam with water ... he can not in drives again. I can not fight with me or my Suiton. Jutsu your superfluous now.
Yamato remove wood clamp Kihou
*****

Shino vs Nurari

Hand to the three

Nurari: Taste this!
Shino avoid attacks Nurari both hands and when they are locked by the respective ...
Nurari: Do not forget I have three hands.
Third of the stomach appears Nurari and beat until Shino Shino off. Nurari cast a sticky fluid to place akan Shino Shino also landed and stuck.

Nurari throw sticky liquid

Inuyasha stuck sticky liquid

Circle formation

Nurari loss

Nurari: Time of play has been exhausted.
Shino issued its insect
Nurari: useless.
Shino: Formation circle
Shino Nurari insect attack with the formation of circular shape and appear overwhelmed Nurari
Nurari: Why?
Shino: Your Jutsu indeed my great against insects. But ... The reason why you can lose is because you have fight with Hinata Hyuuga's clan. To them ...
Retention Shino

Shino and Hinata

Shino: Hinata, I want to talk
Hinata: Shino kun, what happened?
Shino: About Shoton guy that can tell you about him?
Hinata: Unfortunately, jutsu is perfect. If only I did not resurface my body the chakra at the right ... Maybe now, I have ... By the way matter of chakra to coat the entire body .. Shino kun, be careful on the Si Human flexible. He will become a serious contender for you.
Inuyasha: why?
Hinata: Jutsu is the whole body. Clothes in the body of the chakra. And with that he was able to change the form of body. I use on my jyuken but it only twist the body.
Inuyasha: He can fight your Jyuken ...
Hinata: The problem is that the body fluids attached in my hand time I touch. Coated the entire body such as mucus.
Now

Shino insects scrape mucus Nurari

Nurari less

Shino: I have started before the beginning of the data.. So I have the mucus that is difficult body.
Nurari: At the time we start?
Shino: Yes. My attack focus on the mucus layer and make it so easy may be perforated in. That
*****

Kakashi cs

Kakashi gave command

Kakashi, Yamato and Shino join. It seems they already finish off their enemies.
Kakashi: It is finished
Yamato: Yes.
Shino: It is quite long, but ...
Kiba came cs
Kiba: ... Kakashi sensei!
Lee: You all OK?
Yamato: What about you?
Tenten: Yes .. We survived, but how Naruto?
Shino: We have not been found.
Sai: sorry Yuukimaru problem.
Kakashi: Yes ... Now, Let's try to keep the Fuin. And we will seize and maintain Yuukimaru! But first we will see how the news team Fuin.

Something of Nurari into Kigiri and Kihou

Body Nurari things such as removing the snake and into the body Kihou and Kigiri.
*****

Shizune and Katsuyu

Ino: This time, this time Pasti ... ... ... Sanbi
Shizune: Ino, do not dally. Focus on stabilizing your chakra think.
Ino: Yes.
Sanbi rage still under water.
*****
Rinji: Not good .. Less is enough.
Yuukimaru start exhaustion.
Rinji: damn. This is not working! Are only like that strength Yuukimaru? Then again this is not necessary (see the medicine bottles and throw them away) I will be forced to use the last business even though I did not want to use it ... (Hold an injection and near Yuukimaru) you will die for the same Orochimaru. Okay

Yuukimaru and Guren

Rinji will injection thrust on a shaft but Yuukimaru Crystal attack injection to quit. Guren and Naruto arrive
Guren: Yuukimaru!
Naruto: You're OK?
Rinji: So you still alive?
Guren: Yuukimaru Arise! What happened? Yuukimaru Hey! Arise! Yuukimaru!
Yuukimaru: Finally .. Again ... you also Guren san. Because I am of you .. Wherever someone of you, that place again ...

Naruto and arrived Guren

Guren manage Yuukimaru

Rinji told confidential Guren

Guren the murderer

Rinjui laugh

Guren: Yah right. I think you that are why I can be here again. When I stuck in another dimension in Sanbi, all my think you ... that's just why you should be back to me, Yuukimaru ...
Yuukimaru: I am very happy. I return you Guren san ... you is the only place I go back.
Rinji: (laugh) Yes. That is the only place left for you ... because you can not go back to your mothers lap again.
Naruto: Stop.
Rinji: No. Let me say this ... Listen. Yuukimaru!
Naruto: I said silent!
Guren: Leave it alone. Naruto ...
Naruto: But ...
Guren: Leave it alone. I teach you ...
Naruto: Guren
Rinji: (laugh) So you are preparing ...? Tournament once. Now listen, Yuukimaru! People who steal the place where you can go back .. People change Tsubaki white to red with the blood of your mother red... People kill people that your mother is ... Guren! Guren is actually the devil is evil! He hides the fact that he killed your mother, and close you to get faith. He only drives you. And he continues to drive you! Yuukimaru! Hate him not you? Do not you want to kill him? Not that there will stop you. Now remove your angry for Sanbi ago Sanbi commanded to destroy everything.
Naruto Rinji to beat drop
Naruto: Why are you ..? Shut up.
Yuukimaru: Guren san ...
Guren: sorry ... I Yuukimaru. What he says is true.

Guren enclasp Yuukimaru

Naruto: Listen to me Yuukimaru! Guren past met the many sins in order to serve on Orochimaru. But Guren different now! Regret what he has done in the past. Meet with him in the ashes. And whatever happens, he wills protect you, Yuukimaru! Does not care about any of you hate him, he will remain of you. He has sworn to me.
Guren: I am really aware, As much as anything I apologize will can not change what was in the ago. If you want me to die. Kill me. I do not care. But ... But if you can forgive me ... I will protect you forever.
Yuukimaru: Guren san (Kristal take on the red and smiling Guren)
Guren: You're not angry with me?

Naruto repel attacks Rinji

Yuukimaru: Guren san, You're a good person .. Guren san the only place I can go back .. I am and where people can return Guren san.
Guren: (shine) I promise ... I will not go. I will always be of you. Yes. And I will always think Guren san. Now and forever.
Yuukimaru: Forever ... I love you.
Guren: Yah. Me too.
Guren enclasp Yuukimaru.
Naruto: You two. Will not separate again.

Kabuto is Rinji

Rinji: (laugh) Cute one ... You can treat each other the other injured. But such ties easily broken.
Rinji take some scalpel ago Guren and Yuukimaru attack. Naruto stop and stick a knife in the hands of Naruto. Naruto revoke scalpel and respond to attacks Rinji. Rinji face scratches. Faces graze Rinji exfoliate and peel all the skin in his face. In fact that is Kabuto.
Naruto: Kabuto .. You ...!
Kabuto: Naruto kun. If you stir, I will kill you also.
Naruto: Kabuto, So you're behind all this?










































No comments:

Post a Comment