Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Naruto Manga 437 SPOILER Confirmed

Shikamaru’s group. Katsuyu continues moving; One two-man team is formed. A search for the real body was ordered.
Gai’s group. Neji discovers the blown away frog.
Neji: “Why is Jiraiya’s frog summon in a place like this?
Gai: “Whaat?”
Something serious is going on...

Back to Naruto’s conversation. Tendou black rods are stabbed into multiple places in Naruto’s body.

Due to Nagato’s chakra, not a single finger can move anymore.
Mama frog goes to Naruto.
“That kid Jiraiya and Papa and everyone have entrusted their lives to you
That’s why, don’t be deceived by him” Mama shouts something like that.
Tendou uses Shinra-something, Mama frog’s dead? Note: Shinra-Tensei.
Furthermore, Hinata appears in front of Naruto.
Tendou “Reinforcements?”

Naruto “Hinata, why? Get out. This person will just brush you away”
Hinata “Yup”.
Hinata “This is my happiness”.
Hinata “I am here now of my own will.”
I remember my old self… From here I was thinking of cheering you on in a variety of ways,
yet I was always rescued by Naruto-kun’s smiling face.
Hinata “If it’s to protect Naruto-kun, my life doesn’t matter.”
Hinata “I really like Naruto-kun that’s why...”
Hinata recklessly attacks Tendou.
Hinata “Juubusoujiken” (Gentle Step Twin Lion Punch)
Hinata’s technique hit’s God Realms Shinra Tensei.
Hinata was thrown to the ground...
Tendou drops down and uses the chakra rods on the unconscious Hinata.

Blood is flowing out of Hinata’s body.

Nagato: I have killed my parents and Konoha’s shinobi in front of me as well. Affection… (remembers something)

Naruto: You’ve murdered Hinata in front of me…. Because of that… Chou Kyuubijin 6 metamorphosis!!! (6-tails. The writing is a mess). Note: Super 9 tailed man 6 metamorphosis lolol

Eyes are visible, coming out in front, a black figure, A 6 tailed-animal wearing the skull of a youko (fox demon)

Even seeing this really horrifying figure, Tendou (Nagato) is unfazed.
Tendou (Nagato) “Let me see if your Pain is comparable to mine.”

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment